Take to the historic streets of Edinburgh on 30/31 May 2015 for
a 26.2 mile course which is flat and fast, making it perfect for
first timers and those chasing their personal best.
Choose from :
- Full Marathon - 26.2 miles
- Half Marathon - 13.1 miles
- Team Relay - teams of four completing the marathon course
in a relay
- 10k, 5k or Junior races
Join the Men United running team!
If you would like to register for a Charity Assured Place at the
2015 Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please visit the
event organiser's website. We ask you to pay a registration fee
and pledge to raise a minimum amount of sponsorship.
Register for a Charity Assured Place
Already secured your own place?
If you have already secured your own spot at the Edinburgh
Marathon Festival, we would love to welcome you on to the team,
just click the link below and complete our own place form. There is no
minimum fundraising target if you have your own place.
already secured a place
We'll support you all the way!
You will receive:
- A fundraising pack full of top tips and advice
- A technical fibre running top as well as iron-on letters, so
supporters can shout your name on the race course to give you a
- Cheering points for your supporters along the route
- Support from the Sporting Events team
- Post race charity village reception for you and your
- Sports massage for those tired legs (Marathon and Half Marathon
Here's what one of our 2014 runners had to say about us:
"I just wanted to say a massive thanks to
all those that were volunteering at the Edinburgh marathon on
Sunday. The support from the cheer points was fantastic and the cup
of tea and massage at the end of the race was much needed and very
much appreciated. All round, our experience with the charity has
been first class and we were really impressed so thanks again and
keep up the good work!"
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
or call us on 020 3310 7273.